Sunday 9 November 2008

Yeah ! Advanced Diploma convo finally !!!

Hmm, this is my second convo, i've attended my diploma convo 2 years ago .... but its totally different... we do not have the mortar board and the red color thingy, heehhe dunno what it is called...

I thought I will feel nothing but the moment when my name was called, I was so excited... although i am not the top student in my batch, but everyone in my batch knew that it was not easy to graduate... after so many exams, internal and external and the amount of sweats and tears that we put into achieving it, I can really feel the joy that I have graduated!

I am so happy today... thanks for everyone who came to my convo.... wei tat, ai keen, kae lian, ker xin.... and 2 most important persons, my mommy and daddy... I love you all.... heheh my parents have to bear 2 hours sitting in the hall just to see the 2 minutes of me walking through the stage...

sorry mom and dad i should have made you more proud by defeating sze ling ahhaha and get the book prize ... but nevermind i will strive better next time... :)

yeah gambateh!!! i wanna attend ACCA convo also :)
jia you ! jiayou !


No comments: