Tuesday 2 December 2008

P6 Finally over...

Hahahahhah... so tired today but i am still awake at this time (2.56am) waiting for someone's call .... aiks ... anyway back to my P6, the advanced taxation paper i took just now erm almost 12 hours ago hahaha ... Everyone that knew i took this paper keep asking me how is the paper... All i can say is 'no comments' hahaha hmmm I still remember what happen during the last sitting ( the sitting that i failed my adv tax).... I am so happy walking out of the hall cuz i know how to answer all the questions but end up aiks I failed the paper ... Sh*t so 'memalukan' the first paper i failed in my entire study life ... (Ok for those who took A-level with me hehehe , we failed our first physics test... :P) But then the physics test was not included in the overall results hehehe but this is ACCA leh haih somemore final paper... I thought I can pass all in one attempt mana tau fail.... 18/8/08 the day that change my life.... the day that ACCA results was announced.... Wah.... super sad for like months hehehe hmmm felt so embarassing ler ...


WHY FAIL??? WHY ??? i think i know why ... LAZY lor ... wat else .... never do pass year then go straight into the exam hall .... Aiks mom thought I fail SHU exams then i got to explain to her... hmmm exams ! exams! exams !internal la , external la .... how come we need to sit for so many exams ? to prove that we are examinable ? :P .. haih pray hard so that I can pass this time, I need luck lots of it, I don't wanna take the same paper again.... very BURDENISING ehhehehe 9 weeks later , we will know the results .... n don't ask!!! hehehe

No comments: