Monday 14 July 2008

Relaxing Sunday Morning

Today is a nice day, the weather is nice and i woke up early in the morning.... I didn't do that on purpose but i jumped up from my bed around 7 something suddenly remembering that I haven't call my granny yet... I've promise to give granny a call in the morning(Msia time) but i've fallen asleep... so i gave her a call in the morning and we ended up talking for like few seconds hahaha cuz she started passing the phone to my aunt and my parents... So i only manage to say happy birthday to her... And my aunt started to nag me for not informing her that i've left to Sheffield.... My cousin bro is getting married on the 1st of november yeah !!! so i will have to be back to Malaysia by then.... He finally get married to a petite lady.... hmmm so sweet...

We(Yvan, Shean, Soon and me ) went jogging near Sheffield University, strictly speaking i have only jog for like 10 mins hahaha...hmmm its hard to jog as the wind is dry and the route is hilly.... but once we reached the park everything is worthy.... the place is sooooo nice hahaha but we didn't bring camera so I couldn't show you all hehehe i will take some photos next time :)
We lied down on the grass and Shean and Soon started rolling down the hill ahaahah.... hmmm and there is a orchestra in the middle of the park... Hmm so relaxing and romantic.... Looking at the ducks swimming in the pond and the flowers all over the place... Roses, Lavenders and really huge tree:)Heheheh tried some Italian icecream and dimsum in Sheffield...getting fatter and stupid Soon started calling me 'fei po' ......

Starting to love Sheffield .... I think by the time i leave, i will miss this place very very much, the park and the companion of my dear friends....

Hmmm, all i can do now is to enjoy my life over here with all my friends that i love dearly....
Thanks girls and guys....
Love you all:)

No comments: