Sunday 13 July 2008

The wet and dry look

Okay i shouldn't be blogging now, haven't finish my assignments yet... anyway heheh just one more :) Hmmm do i look better when my hair is wet ? Pete said that i look better when my hair is wet so I've decided to take some photos of my wet and dry hair look ...

Maybe my hair look lesser when they are wet hehehe hmmm haven't got the time to trim it before i came to UK... Sok ling and pik kay offer to trim it for me but hahaha how would i risk my hair on their hands.... hehehe sorry girls but ....



So wet or dry?
or both ehhehe


(Wet Look)



(Dry look)

1 comment:

Elisete said...

Olá, cheguei aqui por acaso, percebi que é estudante. Desculpa escrever em portugues mas ainda estou estudando inglês, sei bem pouco. Sucesso nos estudos tudo de bom.