Monday 6 July 2009

I'm Back !

It has been a few months since i write my previous post. Things change so fast. I have started working and have chosen my direction for 2 years. Not too sure that I have made the right choice but since I have chosen this path I will make sure I gain something from it.

Miss the good old days where I can hang out with my friends anytime I want to. Miss the time where I can have a good night sleep. Now I understand why people keep saying the best time in one life is when we are studying especially when we are attending college and university. Miss my time in UK where I can go around just by my 2 legs without complaining the distance.

How I wish I could still travel around Europe. There are a lot more countries there which I wanted to visit.

Once I started working, no more fantasy land for me. Sad but that is the reality. We just have to change the way we think so that we will live our life to the fullest even if it is not the live that we have dreamt of when we are young. Working hard towards it :)

Gambateh...

2 comments:

Bex said...

i also miss the waking and sleeping part.

and the travel around uk and europe part!

when you gonna apply for the working holiday maker?

Anonymous said...

認識自己,是發現妳的真性格、掌握妳的命運、創照你前程的根源。.......................................................